Monday 9 September 2013

Autumn Love


I'm really excited and honoured to have been invited to join the fabulous team over at the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge as a guest designer for the months of September and October, well you all know how much I love House Mouse so I'm sure you will understand how thrilled I am.

The theme for this fortnights challenge is - Autumn Leaves, make sure you pop over the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog for more details and to check out the fabulous DT inspiration and great prizes.

I used an adorable image and papers from Joanna Sheen's House-Mouse Triple CD collection.


I apologise for the poor picture quality, my husband has gone to India for two weeks and taken my camera (it's his really), so I had to use my son's and it is very different - I just can't seem to get the colours to photograph..

I embossed some burgundy card stock, and die cut some leaves using my Cheery-Lynn Designs Small Leaves dies, I then added two wooden heart buttons and some burgundy twine.

I have decorated the inside of my card using an insert from the CD.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Animal Antics
Crafty Little Fairies Challenge - Cute 'n' Cuddly Critters
Brown Sugar Challenge 58 - Animals
Creative Inspirations Paint - Inspired by: Autumn colours
Pile It On Challenge 36 - Tic-Tac-Toe (Patterned Paper, Dies, Autumn Colours
The Corrosive Challenge 182 - All About Fall
Sarah Hurley Challenge 84 - Autumn Glow
Totally Gorjuss Challenge 20 - Anything Goes
Red Carpet Studio Challenge 52 - Anything Else

Thank you for popping in today, don't forget to take a look at the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog to check out the fabulous DT inspiration and join in with the Autumn Leaves challenge.

Pauline
x

29 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Well done Pauline, your cards are up there with the best! Love this little image and the colours and layout are fabulous. Those leaves and heart just finish it off perfectly. Michelle x

rachel said...

such a gorgeous card Pauline and I'm so pleased you got to be guest designer - thats wonderful news xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Pauline - love the image and fabulous DP's
Huge congrats on your GDT post - so well deserved :o)
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

p.s Maybe Hubby should bring you back a camera of your own from his travels lol!!!

Sharon said...

This is lovely Pauline. The image is so sweet and I love the autumnal colours.
I have some info on my blog which you may like to read.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Big congrats on your GDT spot Pauline, I am really pleased for you.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image and beautiful colours too.
hugs Sue

Sue B said...

Ooh Big Congratulations on your Guest Designer Spot with House Mouse Pauline!! that's fab news and you will have lots of fun… aww this is SO sweet… the image is adorable. I love the gorgeous colour combo and the papers and embellishments are just perfect! :-)
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful and cute card, love those mice and the papers are gorgeous.xx

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card Pauline very soft and subtle. thanks for joining us at CI Paints!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Biggest congratulations Pauline, I love HM and will look forward to seeing your projects! A fabulous card to start with the image is just adorable!! Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwwwwww so cute and gorgeous love it
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. I love the cute little house mouse and fab design.
Congratulations on your GDT spot too.
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pauline :-) the image is sooo cute and the colours and whole design is fab ! :-)

it is lovely to have you joining us for the next few weeks :-)

and thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Claire said...

Just adorable Pauline, love the soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

KandA said...

This is so gorgous Pauline. Congrats on your well deserved GDT spot xx

Lorraine said...

Just popping back to say Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Crafty Little Fairies.
Lorraine x

Pia S said...

Congrats on your GDT spot, and what a great first entry! The colors and image are perfect for the autumn theme. So sweet!

Cherished said...

Super Cute! Thanks for sharing at RCS.

Beryl said...

It's a delightful image and a gorgeous card Pauline.
Beryl xx

Melodie said...

The sweet House Mouse motif You've beautifully staged. Yes, it is really fall .......
Hugs
Melodie

Claire said...

Really gorgeous card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
C xx

Paddington fan said...

Great card Pauline and lovely to see you guesting with the House Mouse team again!! I'm hoping to find the time to join in with this challenge!! Have fun with the mice!!
Love Jacky x

Heather said...

HI Pauline - what a beautiful card, the image is just delightful and such pretty papers and lovely details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Betty said...

Gorgeous card Pauline
love the colours
Bettyxxx

Donna Ellis said...

What a delightful card, Pauline, so sweet and endearing. Thank you for educating me about the CD collection. I had no idea what it was, so it made me check it out and watch the YouTube video. WOW! thanks again for sharing such a darling card. hugs, de

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, love the adorable image and the papers and layout are beautiful, congrats and well done, I look forward to seeing your makes
Lindsay xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Ellen Taylor said...

Super cute!! I do love HM images and this is one fabby fall card!
Hugs
Ellen

Gail said...

Gorgeous card! Well done!
Congratulations on the GD spot!

Lydia said...

a great take on the challenge 1 thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges xx