Thursday 30 June 2011

Side by side forever

Good afternoon, today I am sharing a card I have made for a new challenge blog 'FETCH A SKETCH'.  I love sketch challenges so was really pleased to find a new one to play along with.

My card is an anniversary card for my husband, I hope he appreciates the humour.  The image is 'Side by Side', one of the Meet the Gleanies range from Joanna Sheen, I've coloured it using ProMarkers.  I've had these stamps hanging around for a while now (where have I heard that before!) and never found a use for them.


I used my lovely new Beach Bum papers from Fancy Pants layered onto core'dinations card stock.   To embellish my card I stamped and coloured a couple of extra hats and added some buttons from my stash.  Full details of everything I have used are detailed below.

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.



Image:  Joanna Sheen Meet the Gleanies - Side by Side
Papers:  Fancy Pants - Beach Bum        
Card stock:  Core'dinations,
Tools:  Spellbinders - Ric Rac Diamond Border and Ribbon Banners, X-Cut corner punch
Embellishments:  buttons and raffia from stash
Sentiment:  Joanna Sheen Meet the Gleanies - Side by Side

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 1
Sweet Stampin' - Something Old, Something New (New - papers, Old - rubber stamp)

Hope you're all having a great week and thanks stopping by.

Pauline
x

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Lovely colours and image, the sketch is lovely too. Thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

Tip Top said...

Hehehe - wonderful image really made me smile! Do love your papers too - bold n funky! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Thank you for your support - it means a lot to us!!

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Pauline :)

Wow, what a fabby and fun image, it really made me smile! :) Great layout and colours.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Joanne Gilch said...

Cute anni card for your hubby! Love the additions of the 'extra' hats!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card. Loved the images and the papers.

Happy crafting :)

Jenny said...

lol what a fun card! Love how you've interpreted the sketch & used such funky papers! Love your button embellies too! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! x