Tuesday 21 June 2011

So Sweet!

This is the card I have made to enter into the Willow Sketchie Challenge.  I was looking around my favourite blogs trying to find some inspiration when I found this challenge on CLAIREBEARS blog, thank you Clairebears.

I've had the 'Double Sprinkles of Kraft' CD by Polka Doodles and Willow Designs since it launched but have not got around to using it, where have I heard that before!  The lovely little Winnie images are drawn by Sharon Armstrong who is the designer and owner of Willow Designs.  I just love these images, check out all the fantastic things over at http://www.willowdesignstamps.com/.

I have used an image and backing papers from my Double Sprinkles of Kraft CD and followed this weeks sketch.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.



I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.


Image:  Double Sprinkles of Kraft
Papers:  Double Sprinkles of Kraft
Card stock:  Core'dinations,
Tools:  Spellbinders - Scalloped Circles and Standard Circles, Die-namics Butterflies (on inside)
Embellishments: Flowers and ribbon from stash, card candi from Polka Doodles
Sentiment:  LOTV Tags,  LOTV Words for Tags

They also have a DT call over at the Willow Sketchie Challenge blog, so pop over and have a look.

Thank you for looking today.

Pauline
x

3 comments:

Carol said...

This is so sweet Pauline. Not seen this CD or challenge before so off to have a looksie. Carol x

sharon said...

Pauline, thank you so much for your lovely words, your card is AMAZING, I love that you've taken the time to coordinate the inside also.
Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge! x

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in this week with Willow Sketchie Challenge, another fab challenge tomorrow so please make sure you come back to join in x